Full Job Description
The ideal candidate will be the point of contact for colleagues and customers. This candidate will keep schedules, provide feedback, documentation, and information in order to facilitate team activity. Candidate must be detail oriented and organized. Should have long term vision to develop team for execution of responsibilities.
· Inventory management
· Communication with overseas suppliers
· Shipment tracking with clearance documentation and co-ordination with CHA
· Provide dispatch instructions to warehouse team. Periodic warehouse visits
· Follow up with various agencies that are essential for day to day operations
· Report to Management team
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· 2+ years experience in operational role
· Well-organized with an aptitude in problem-solving
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Should be proficient in English, Microsoft Excel and Tally ERP. Should have previous experience in an Import/Export organization.
· Should be able to communicate effectively with overseas suppliers and different vendors
· Should be disciplined in following deadlines wrt. shipping, customs clearance etc
· Should be willing to travel.
Share your CV at email@example.com